For people who haven’t cracked open their ballots, it’s not too late. Here’s how to make your vote count:I'll have election updates later tonight when (and if) they come in.
* Vote only one ballot — either Republican, Democrat or nonpartisan.
* Use a No. 2 pencil or blue or black ink pen to mark your choices.
* Seal your ballot inside the white secrecy envelope, then seal the white envelope inside the outer gray envelope. Be sure to sign and date the oath on the outer gray envelope.
* Return your ballot by mail or in person by Tuesday at the Whitman County Auditor’s Office on the second floor of the county courthouse in Colfax. Ballots returned by mail must be postmarked by Sept. 19. Ballots can also be dropped off at Pullman City Hall.
* Machines will be available at the county courthouse and Pullman City Hall on Tuesday to help disabled voters with their ballots.
* It’s too late to register to vote in the Whitman County primary, although registration for the Nov. 7 general election is still open.
Tuesday, September 19, 2006
Today is Primary Day - VOTE!!!!
From the Daily News:
Posted by Unknown at 9:09 AM