Politics from the Palouse to Puget Sound

Monday, September 25, 2006

The PES is Back on the Air

Tune into 90.7 FM, KZUU on Monday's from Noon to 2pm. The PES is back on the air talking local politics, sports, and technology. Our own Tom Forbes was co-hosting the show last year. I have hatched a plan to get him back on the air, but it will take a lot of work.

In the mean time you can listen to conservative thinkers Scotty and Peter, as well as some phone in commentary from our own TOM FORBES!!!

Anyone can call in during the show at 335.2207 to talk to us.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good luck with the show Scotty! I'm really bummed I can't do it this semester. It was a lot of fun.

Unfortunately, I'm not a "professional activist" and must work to make a living. Maybe if I became a Professor of Comparative Ethnic Studies....

Anyways, I'm glad I'll have a chance to still be a part of the show by calling in.

Scotty said...

Well I am going to suggest one better than that when you call this coming Monday. Remind me to tell you my idea to get you back on the air full time! :)