Politics from the Palouse to Puget Sound

Friday, November 16, 2007

Oh Darn! I Missed The Free Delousing!

No wait! I can get deloused every Friday.

For a good laugh, visit the Olympia Peace and Justice Community Calendar. If you want to know what our "progressive" friends are up to, have a look.


Hmmm. It appears that a few regressives have been having fun with the pinkos. I'm sure that one of those jackasses will sober up long enough to realize that they really didn't miss a smegma breakfast while sleeping it off and the page will be taken down, or at least moderated. However, should that happen, somebody had the good sense to preserve a screen shot for our entertainment.

1 comment:

Satanic Mechanic said...

I totally forgot that today was "National Club-A-Hippie Day". What sucks is most of the hippie students have left for vacation. Here is a grey area question- Do they have to looks like hippies? Do members of PARD count as hippies? Or are they considered NIMBY's?
Since I left my club at home, I will have to go over to Wal-Mart to buy one.