Politics from the Palouse to Puget Sound

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Mike Huckabee in Bellevue

Mike Huckabee was over in Bellevue today for a fundriasing luncheon and a tour of Microsoft. He'll attended the King County Republican Party Fall Dinner tonight. I wish I could have been there.

The Seattle Times has the story. Huckabee picked up an endorsement from one of Washington's evangelical leaders, Rev. Joe Fuiten, today as well.

Meanwhile, polls show the Governor's support in Iowa to be at 24%, just 2% behind front-runner Mitt Romney

1 comment:

Ray Lindquist said...

Well I would have to say Tom, you have made me a believer, thanks for the links to check this guy out. I still would vote for Ron Paul if he was to make it, but that is not very likely given that he has no way to make his case. I will be supporting Huckabee.