Politics from the Palouse to Puget Sound

Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Lunch TODAY!

DATE: 07/09/08
TIME: 12:00 NOON
WHERE: Hilltop Restaurant, 920 NW Olsen, (at corner of Wawawai Road and Davis Way), Pullman
WHO: EVERYONE!


With 4th of July and my travels, I am very late in posting the lunch invitation to EVERYONE in Palousitics land. Tomorrow I have scheduled a guest to have lunch with us and answer questions and talk a little about the newspaper industry.

Please let me know by replying here or e-mailing me if you plan on coming. crier@cityofpullman.com. I would like to give the Hilltop an idea of the number of people who will be coming.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I'll be there tomorrow, as usual.

I'm really excited about the new speakers feature that we are adding to our lunches. We plan on inviting city and county elected officials and staff, and probably some local political candidates as well.

Paul E. Zimmerman said...

Once again, I will be in town tomorrow!

Not sure what exactly my schedule is, but I'll try to make it over for lunch.

Scott M. said...

Are you sure you want to give out where you'll be at a certain time with Lupke out to get you?

Pete said...

I will be there.

Paul E. Zimmerman said...

Scott -

We've discussed this before at past Palousitics events. We've come to the conclusion that we're safe since liberals don't know how to use guns.

However, we could be the victims of a run-by douchebagging.

Then again, those folks do that to everyone every time they open their mouths, so same old same old.

Unknown said...

Please. The only thing I fear from Chris is that I'll split my side laughing if he uses the word "boondoggle" in a sentence again.

Besides, Lu Laoshi is 6,300 miles away at the National Taiwan Normal University in Taipei at the moment.