Politics from the Palouse to Puget Sound

Wednesday, July 09, 2008

1st Lunch Guest

This afternoon's lunch was another great success. We invited our first guest, Steve McClure the managing editor of the Moscow-Pullman Daily News. We had a chance to talk about the new press, the format of the newspaper, the stories they cover, and many other newspaper related items.

We had a lot of good laughs and a great time getting a chance to ask the burning questions. McClure was gracious with our questions and was great to talk with. Tom Forbes had a camera and I am sure he will be posting more information from his perspective that we all love to hear as well as a photo or two.

I am looking forward to future guests and more time spent with the readers and writers of Palousitics.com!

3 comments:

April E. Coggins said...

Sorry I missed the lunch. I am sitting home with a broken foot and it's too soon for me to get out. Hopefully, we can make one soon.

Unknown said...

Sorry to hear that April. Get better soon.

April E. Coggins said...

Thanks Tom.

And just in case anyone is wondering, no, I didn't break it while riding motorcycles or ATV's or any safe activity like that. I broke it while walking. So there's your safety lesson for the day.