Politics from the Palouse to Puget Sound

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

al-Qaeda in...................ShopKo???

From today's Moscow-Pullman Daily News:
Pullman Police


11:58 a.m. - Officers received an anonymous letter outlining a suspicious conversation overheard sometime at ShopKo regarding bombs and planes. Police are looking into the matter, though they don't have much to go on.
I'm not sure, but I doubt the first place that the FBI would be listening for terrorist "chatter" would be in the aisles of the Pullman ShopKo...


Satanic Mechanic said...

It might have been some customers pissed off about Shopko's return policy.

Red said...

I saw that. There was also a shoplifting the same day.

Gee, PARD said WalMart would be a crime magnet.

WSUCollegeRepublican said...

Wow, good thing I knew how to use a weapon. These radicals will never take me down without a fight.

Barenjager said...

Watch out for the Crimson Jihad!!!