Politics from the Palouse to Puget Sound

Sunday, December 02, 2007

Dejáis le Nevar, Dejáis le Nevar, Dejáis le Nevar

This week, while you here in Pullman were viewing sights like this:
I was looking at this:



That's right, I have just returned from yet another weeklong trip to Monterrey, Mexico.

Thanks to Michael, Scotty, Ray Lindquist, Satanic Mechanic, April Coggins, Bruce Heimbigner, and Councilman-Elect Nathan Weller for keeping things going here in my absence.

I am just now starting to catch up on the news. Wow, what a week! From Joe Schmick getting sworn in and rushed over to Olympia to vote in a special session on property taxes, a recount in the Pullman City Council election, another fire, another GOP presidential debate, Queen Nancy's misguided attempts at usurping the Second Amendment, to even more PARD nitwittery, stand by for a flood of posts from me.

No comments: