Politics from the Palouse to Puget Sound

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Join Team Rossi's O-Line


A messsage from former Coug and Seahawk great, Robbie Tobeck:
Dear Team Rossi Member,

As a former Seattle Seahawk and Washington State Cougar, I know the importance of building a cohesive team who can work together to secure a win for everyone. Team leadership and hard work are essential to success both on the football field and within our own state. But today, our state is in desperate need of new team leadership. Our current governor, Christine Gregoire has built a culture of failure in Olympia that needs immediate change and that's why I'm writing to you today.

I'm supporting Dino Rossi in his campaign to be our next Governor because I know he's the right candidate who will bring the change we need. Dino is proof that if you do the necessary hard work and you are willing to do what it takes to build a great team, you'll achieve success.

So, I'm asking you to take the time today to join me on Dino's team by following this link. Early supporters are essential to the Rossi campaign, so we're working hard to get as many supporters as possible to make a financial commitment by Monday, December 31st.

The polls show this race is already a dead heat. There's no doubt in my mind that the Rossi campaign will need to build a strong offensive line early on to block negative attacks from Christine Gregoire and the special interests supporting her failed agenda. Will you join the Rossi campaign's offensive line today by making a special donation of $61 in honor of my Seahawks number?

Our goal is to raise $100,000 online by the 31st and we're less than $10,000 away from this goal. Please make your immediate donation today to help us reach our goal by December 31st!

I have been proud to call Washington my home for many years. As a family man and businessman, I have a personal stake in this election. I'm as concerned as my friends and neighbors about the tax increases, crowded roadways, unsafe neighborhoods, and my children's education. I'm ready for new leadership- I'm ready for a leader who will go to Olympia and bring real reform to our state.

Because of the competitive nature of this campaign, Dino needs each and every one of us to make a commitment today to his campaign. There's no doubt in my mind the negative attacks will start any day now. As Dino's supporters, we need to band together to build an effective offensive line to combat these attacks. Your immediate gift of $1,400, $1,000, $500, $250 or even $61 will go a long way in helping to build the "Rossi O-Line." Please join us today!

Thanks for your time,

Rob Tobeck

P.S. Your support is needed to elect Dino as our next Governor. He knows how to lead an organization to produce positive results for our state. Please join me in helping Dino build a winning team by making a generous donation of $61 or more today so we can reach our goal of raising $100,000 online by December 31st! Thank you for your support.

No comments: