Politics from the Palouse to Puget Sound

Monday, December 17, 2007

Whoopi! Sometimes Liberals Get It


Comedienne Whoopi Goldberg has a long track record as a liberal Democrat. But like a broken clock, libs occasionally get it right.

Goldberg, one of the hosts of ABC's "The View," stated on the December 4 show:
I'd like somebody to get rid of the death tax. That's what I want. If I give something to my kid and I already paid the tax, why do I have to pay it again because I died? It doesn't matter if you have or you don't have money. Once you paid your taxes, it should be a done deal.
Welcome to the party, Whoopi. Unfortunately, taking what someone has earned through their hard work and giving to someone else who hasn't earned it, as often as possible, is the mantra of the liberal Democrats.

Predictably, Goldberg, who started off as a single mother living in poverty, is being called greedy by the leftists for her opposition to the death tax.

No comments: