Politics from the Palouse to Puget Sound

Friday, December 07, 2007

Attack on Tom Forbes

I read with dismay the recent posting attacking Tom Forbes by someone who claims to be associated with my campaign. I have no knowledge of this person. Whether he had any connection with my campaign or not makes no difference. Such comments are hurtful, destructive, and divisive and have no place in our community.

I have known Tom for over 12 months and consider him a friend. Tom and I disagree on many things but our disagreement has never been disagreeable. We are all part of a family and disagreements within families should be handled in a respectful and tolerant manner. We do not want the ways of Washington, DC in our state. Personal attacks have no place in our community. This individual owes Tom and his family an apology and I hope that he has the decency and courage to do it.Type your summary here.

No comments: