Politics from the Palouse to Puget Sound

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Time for a Palousitics Party? Shall We Say Friday, December 8?


What the...? A surprise party! ... All right, everybody's coming to my place. This is ridiculous....

Okay, maybe not MY place, but how about somewhere else here in Pullman? With Thanksgiving/Christmas/New Year's fast approaching, I thought it would be nice to get all the Palousitics regulars together and share a few drinks and a lot of laughs. I've had the privilege of meeting the vast majority of contributors and posters face-to-face, but most of you haven't.

It would need to be here in the next few weeks before the semester is over. What do you think? Post your interest and suggestions below.

7 comments:

Paul E. Zimmerman said...

I'm good for anything after 6pm, with my only evening commitment falling on December 14th (Dept. Christmas party; otherwise, no, I don't do a whole lot with my evenings :) ).

I'm assuming we'll want something local for this, so how about the Fireside? It's a good place and they could seat us all together. For something out of town, Eleanor's Corner Saloon in Uniontown is good. I don't know what the hours are there though.

WSUCollegeRepublican said...

This Friday, My place.... Tom knows who I really want to meet.. then maybe we can all go to the game...

The Red Knight (aka, Dr. Know) said...

Most of my nights are pretty well booked until Dec 6th (I think). After that I think it would be great to get together.

Victoria Dehlbom said...

After December 6th, I'm free. I would love to get together! Good idea.

Scotty said...

It am very hit or miss depending on the night. For me the more lead time the better for getting the time off. I don't really have any preferences.

Paul E. Zimmerman said...

December 8th works for me, wherever it happens to be!

The Red Knight (aka, Dr. Know) said...

I'm alright with Dec 8th. At least, that's the way it looks right now. We shall see.