Politics from the Palouse to Puget Sound

Thursday, November 16, 2006

WSU College Republicans Need Your Donations

As you have seen documented on this blog over the past couple of weeks, the WSU College Republicans have been fighting for their freedom of speech rights. They need good legal representation, among other things, and that costs money. They are also trying to fund someone from the Young America's Foundation to speak on campus, a very worthy goal.

If you'd like to help the CRs with a financial contribution, please contact Daniel Schanze, Political Action Chairman, at (208) 891-5004 of e-mail dschanze@mail.wsu.edu.

You can also send donations via PayPal, using dschanze@mail.wsu.edu.

4 comments:

Paul E. Zimmerman said...

I'm going to send a few dollars their way. This issue is too important; WSU should not be allowed to simply sweep this one under the rug like they've done so many times before.

April E. Coggins said...

We're in. I know a few people are afraid that exposing the issue is bad for the reputation of WSU. Those would be the quiet enablers. I say, let's show the world that WSU is a proud university that stands for free speech and allows for new thoughts.

Uncle Bubba said...

I'll throw a few bucks in on this one.

WSU's black eye is somewhat self-inflicted. Maybe it's time for the administration to do some housekeeping.

Uncle Bubba said...

P.S.
I just noticed these people who log by their full names i.e. paul e.zimmerman, april e. coggins. Sort of makes me ashamed of using a pseudonym. So I've decided to use my full name.

signed Uncle E. Bubba