Politics from the Palouse to Puget Sound

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Wonderful Job Tom!!!

Let me be the first to say you did a great job on the radio today Tom! Being thrown to the wolves and all you ran the show great. You had a lot of topics ready to go and it was great fun to listen to you and it was clear you were very well prepared for the show.

I think this will be the greatest season of the The PES to date!

Everyone can listen in live Thursdays from 11am to 1pm on 90.7FM in Pullman/Moscow or on the web via www.kzuu.org. Shows are typically archived at the shows website www.thepes.com.

Once again, great show Tom!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks Scotty for calling in as much as you did. No matter how many topics I had, no one, most of all myself, wants to listen to me talk for two hours straight!