Politics from the Palouse to Puget Sound

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Flight 93

I have been watching Flight 93 on A&E. So many different thoughts are going through my mind. I may have to vent about it on the radio show. But foremost are two:

1) We have a short memory. If people, like Cindy Sheehan, would watch this and remember what the big picture we could be more unified in what needs to be done. Speaking of Cindy Sheehan, she was arrested today.

2) Terrorists who kill civilians. People as they go about their day. I want to say "Get a life, you have zero respect from me, and I hope you burn in Hell." But that is just not as strong of a statement as I would like to make.

1 comment:

Ray Lindquist said...

Scotty - I too watched, I was moved to see it by Rush he had mentioned it so I checked it out; and was glad I watched. The one that followed it "Zero Hour" - Last Hour of Flight 11 A account of American Flight 11, which was flown into the North Tower of the of the World Trade Center on Sept. 11, 2001.

I wish that they would pass some sort of law that the networks which ‘rent’ use the 'public' airwaves to push their filth HAD to show these and the pictures of that day on a regular basis until this WAR is over (remember THEY ATTACKED US). Of the people jumping/falling out of windows, towers a flame, towers collapsing and the works. That might be enough to help keep us focused on the 'true' enemy Islam and not Bush.

One more thing since I am on a roll here. It has always stuck me that the ‘Left’ the ones that ALWAYS are against our country want to take things into court and get “their” judges to throw it out. We are at WAR and this is not a civil matter. We need to fight this like a WAR, and seek out any and all vest ages of these scum; that would kill an of us if they could get away with it. I have wondered that that WHEN not IF they get their hands on some sort of WMD and use it in a major US city what the ‘Left’ will do then. I believe that will be there ‘death nail’ to any kind of power / elected offices for many decades. They have fought on the side of the enemy time and time again.