Politics from the Palouse to Puget Sound

Monday, September 10, 2007

WSU College Republican Support

I would first like to thank those that have come to our aid to support us. You will be receiving a personal thank you shortly.

In a previous post, I mentioned the WSU College Republicans impending debt following our "9/11 Never Forget Project." A look at our financial statement reflects that we are not going to be going in to debt following this demonstration. This is thanks in part to the wonderful and generous contributions we have received. For the record, our organization is in the "green."

We still welcome any contributions anyone would like to make. We have some really big events planned for this year that I am sure we will all be proud of!

4 comments:

Paul E. Zimmerman said...

Congrats! (And boo to the local naysayers - you know who you are).

I wish I could have contributed this time around, but it seems that a new group is out there conspiring against you: my friends and relatives who all decided to get married at the same time. I just came home from my third consecutive weekend spent on the west side. All I have to say is, "argh."

Daniel F Schanze said...

Thanks Paul.

Thanks for trying to dig up some support, you did what you could. I especially found your comebacks to the "naysayers" quite humorous.

wade said...

Thanks for putting on the project. It was very impressive and well done.

The Red Knight (aka, Dr. Know) said...

Well done Daniel. I also need to give you the thanks and gratitude of a group of people I know who can't really be associated with political parties. I think you know who I mean.

Thanks!!