Politics from the Palouse to Puget Sound

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Ron Paulian Form Letter Groupthink

Before I cut it off, I received the three comments to an earlier post today. I broke my one firm rule and allowed them onto my site to demonstrate how the Ron Paul campaign was "spamming."

The more I thought about it, the louder my irony alarm rang. Isn't Ron Paul supposed to be a libertarian? So explain to me why he would facilitate form letter group think.

As a true libertarian, I would never allow anyone to write my thoughts for me.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Funny that the identical text is also posed in another blog, right next to this one in technorati. Are you engaging in "formletter groupthink?"

April E. Coggins said...

cxx_guy: Not that I think you will realize or ever come back to read this post, but is it possible that they are same person, posting on different blogs? Anyway, dope smoking long hairs are not exactly who I will choose to represent me. As shudderingly bad as the scenario seems, I would rather vote for Hillary. Your guy doesn't have a chance.