Politics from the Palouse to Puget Sound

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Terrorists Show Rosie The Love



Jihadis have found a true kindred spirit in Rosie O'Donnell and they want her to drop in and share a bit roasted goat at their table.

Muslim jihadist leaders interviewed for a new book were ecstatic about statements from television talk host Rosie O'Donnell about the war in Iraq and the global war on terror, agreeing with her outspoken views.

Some even invited her on a "fact finding mission" to the Middle East.

"I agree with what this O'Donnell says. ...We welcome Rosie O'Donnell to stay among us and to get to know the truth from being here, like many American peace activists are doing," said Ala Senakreh, West Bank chief of the Al Aqsa Martyrs Brigades terrorist organization
.



I'm sure they would insist upon Rosie wearing a burqua. I know I would.

2 comments:

The Red Knight (aka, Dr. Know) said...

It's nice to see that Rosie's electrolysis treatment is helping control the fur, though I think they missed a spot between the eyebrows...

Satanic Mechanic said...

I thought it was a promo shot for Ron Jeremy coming to speak at WSU.