Politics from the Palouse to Puget Sound

Saturday, March 17, 2007

Spring Break In Mexico!!


I just returned from a week in Mexico. No, not Cancun for Spring Break.

I was in Monterrey, Mexico, on business. But I did manage to keep up with things here on the Palouse. I saw that Citizen Hosick and Deirdre "Undesirable Social Classes" Rogers were at it again with more red herrings and even more unbelievably arrogant PARD pronouncements. I was also happy to see the Cougs continue their memorable NCAA run.

I will have a few more interesting things to add later in the weekend.

Thanks to Michael, Scotty, Barenjager, and Satanic Mechanic for keeping things going around here. One of Michael's blogs even got linked on Orbusmax, greatly increasing hit traffic this week.

1 comment:

Ray Lindquist said...

Welcome Home Tom