Politics from the Palouse to Puget Sound

Saturday, March 15, 2008

"Missing a Pullman Wal-Mart"

Dot Kimble had another great letter in yesterday's Moscow-Pullman Daily News. PARD definitely has no fans among Pullman's seniors. Hopefully Dot, we'll have a Wal-Mart under construction before your 86th birthday.
A while back a young man wrote that it is no big deal driving to Moscow to shop. Actually, I can't see the difference in driving to Moscow, or almost to Moscow, to shop. It is a big deal, and I'm still hoping for a Pullman Wal-Mart. It started the year of my 80th birthday. Our elected officials gave Wal-Mart the go ahead to build on Bishop Boulevard. Later, I attended meetings when the Spokane judge ruled it OK. Now my 85th birthday is coming up. What is the hold up?

D. Kimble, Pullman
Technorati Tags:

No comments: