Politics from the Palouse to Puget Sound

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Lunch Date Set

UPDATE! We will be in the Lower Level. A table is being set up for us. See everyone tomorrow.

I have contacted the Hilltop and they are going to give us an area where we can have our lunch and have a nice conversation without a ton of noise. The plan is to have a monthly lunch on the second Wednesday of each month at noon.

There have been a lot of people who said that we need to make sure we have a lunch with Paul before he leaves town. So, I set up a special day to make sure Paul will be included.

Farewell Paul Lunch:
Wednesday, March 19th at noon. The Hilltop.

Please e-mail me (crier@cityofpullman.com) and let me know if you are planning on coming. I would like to have a general headcount to give to the restaurant.

NOTE FROM TOM: I have met MANY regular Palousitics readers who do not post or comment here (you know who you are.) PLEASE plan on stopping by and introducing yourself at one of the upcoming lunches. We're really not that crazy.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Paul, you may want to wear your Kevlar. The Hilltop is high up with many windows; perfect for that Godfather III style helicopter hit. *LOL*

Paul E. Zimmerman said...

Tom,

They have shades that can be pulled there, don't they?

No, wait... almost forgot, liberals don't know how to use guns. We may have to be on guard against flying hackey sacks though.

I'll rearrange my route schedule so I can be there and presentable. I was planning on descending into the depths of the grain elevators in Genesee on my monthly rodent control rounds for the Genesee Union grain growers, but I can swap to the cleaner stuff I was going to do on Thursday. Maybe I'll even bring along the guy I'm training to take my position.

April E. Coggins said...

Russ and I are only "wealthy merchants" of "leisure" on our days off so I don't know if we can attend. We will try to get at least one of us there.

Uncle Bubba said...

Looks like we may have to make it a double as Barenjager may be leaving us also.
It's always a little sad to have friends move on.
By the way Barenjager I understand there is lots of plums down there. I may have to come visit after fruit harvest.

Unknown said...

Auf Wiedersehen Barenjager? Gott in Himmel!!