Politics from the Palouse to Puget Sound

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Pictures of the Fire This Morning at Clarke Terrace Apartments

One of my co-workers and his girlfriend had to jump from the second-story. My prayers go out to them both and all the other people made homeless by this fire. My family used to live in that apartment complex a few years ago.

UPDATE: Another SEL employee and their family was made homeless by this fire. Ed Schweitzer has made arrangements for temporary housing for both SEL employees and we are collecting donations within the company for clothes and other items they lost in the fire.

My co-workers's girlfriend is in a Spokane hospital with broken bones.

1 comment:

Mattwi said...

I used to live in that apartment too.

Scary stuff, at least the fire department is right there at the intersection.

Wouldn't be the first time there was a fire at that complex, when I lived there, someone lit the dumpster on fire.