Politics from the Palouse to Puget Sound

Monday, June 30, 2008

Will Palousitics Be Next?


Blogger blogs with bad things to say about the Obamessiah are being shut down. From Publius' Forum:
Apparently, this campaign merely took advantage of Google/Blogger’s flawed system of finding spam blogs. So, it looks like what we have here is an Obama dirty trick to shut down political opposition. Looks like Obmatons aren’t much for that whole democracy thing, eh?
Stay tuned. Looks like I may be making the move from Blogger sooner than I had planned.

2 comments:

Mattwi said...

Tom, glad to see you posted this.

I know I post a lot about 2A, but this one is attacking 1A... scary stuff.

Does America need someone in charge who's followers will do this to fellow their Americans, No they do not.

Paul E. Zimmerman said...

Apparently Google has restored posting access to the authors of the affected blogs.

There is a method for protecting yourself against Obamabots in this regard: install any one of the code snippets out there that eliminate the bar at the top of the blogger blog.

I did that with mine, and as I read the TOS, this isn't a violation.