Politics from the Palouse to Puget Sound

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Oh, What a Day

With apologies to Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons (and for dating myself, I used to roller skate to this song):

Oh, what a day.
Late June back in '08.
What a very special time, it was great,
'Cause I remember what a day.

Oh, what a day.
With five Men in Black tellin' me,
The Second Amendment was everything I believed it to be.
What a Constitution. What a day.

Oh, the hit counter got a funny feeling when April's post was viewed
Around the world and I,
As I recall it the readers of JunkScience.com thought it ended much too soon.

Oh, what a day,
PARD finally figured out that their case was lame,
Now Pullman ain't ever gonna be the same.
Sweet surrender, what a day!

1 comment:

April E. Coggins said...

If I had known that my post was going to be picked up by so many sites, I would have asked for help. Oh well, looking stupid is sort of my second nature.