Politics from the Palouse to Puget Sound

Monday, February 05, 2007

Today! on The PES

Today at noon we will have Glenn Johnson. It has been one year since our last interview. We will follow up on last years interview plus talk about some new stuff.

Also Jerry Lema of the Palouse Thunder should be calling in around one o'clock PM to talk about the 2007 Thunder Football season.

And as always Batman, defender of this thriving but shrinking small-town Pullman should be gracing us with his wisdom.

Tune in at 90.7FM from noon to two o'clock PM. Call in with questions at 335-2207. The internet stream is hopefully working at www.kzuu.org.

2 comments:

Satanic Mechanic said...

Good show today. I was able to pick up the show with my new 3.04 meter long antenna strung across a couple cubicles.
Scotty, I agree with you on people going too fast. I live two miles away from SR-26 and I see a lot of wrecks on it due to speed.

Scotty said...

Well at the end of the show Jerry Lema called in, his reminder was missed until near the end of the show, so he will be on next week! That was the phone ringing you all heard. I wish I had it like before when I wouldn't have to stop talking and go to a song in order to answer the show. I need a call screener or a show partner.

Satanic Machanic thanks for the nice words. I wish I had more time with Glenn I had several other things I wanted to talk with him about, but he is a busy man and has been very nice to always come on my show.

I hope next week to have some compelling things to rant about. I don't normally take control of Tom's calls, but today I seemed to be the one doing most of the talking and Tom even got me to go on a nice rant.