Politics from the Palouse to Puget Sound

Thursday, July 29, 2010

New Rossi Radio Ad Hits the Airwaves: "Our Country Is In Trouble"

Washington U.S. Senate candidate Dino Rossi has a new radio ad playing statewide starting today.




The script is below the jump:


DINO ROSSI: I’m Dino Rossi.

People ask me why I’m running for the US Senate.

Simple. Our country is in trouble.

Opportunities are vanishing because of bad decisions in Washington, DC.

Growing up, I was the youngest of seven raised on a schoolteacher’s salary.

And, I worked my way through college as a janitor waxing floors at the Space Needle.

I started out in business with two hundred dollars and an old car.

It wasn’t much, but because we live in America, I knew I could chase my dream.

That’s why I can’t stand what’s going on in the US Senate.

Politicians are wasting money on programs that aren’t creating jobs or helping the economy.

They’re running up debt that threatens our future.

That goes against everything I believe.

Washington, DC, needs some adult supervision.

It’s time to end earmarks and corporate bailouts, pass a balanced budget amendment, and stop tax increases on families and small businesses that create jobs.

I’ve done it here in Washington, and I’ll do it in DC.

I’m Dino Rossi, candidate for US Senate and I approve this message.

Paid for by Rossi for Senate.

No comments: