Politics from the Palouse to Puget Sound

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

"BRING ON WALMART!!!!!!"

Another Palouse story posted on the Working Families for Wal-Mart web site:
I wanted to say thank you to WalMart for their help with donating things to the community I live in. I know a girl that works in WalMart who is disabled and if it was not for them she would not have the ability to support herself. Not only that but WalMart is the biggest sponsor for the childrens miracle network and if it was not for the childrens miracle network hundreds of children would suffer. Having four children of my own I highly recommend WalMart for my community. The store would bring in more jobs,and we would not be spending our money in another state that our community would not benefit from. As far as I'm concerned BRING ON WALMART!!!!!!

Dawn K., Albion WA
Helping Communities
June 19, 2006
Technorati Tags:

No comments: