Politics from the Palouse to Puget Sound

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

I Have Returned...


Contrary to popular rumor, I did not give up blogging to run for the Pullman City Council! Seriously, I have just returned from an extended trip to beautiful Monterrey, Mexico with my wife and daughter.

Thanks to Michael and everyone else for keeping things going on Palousitics while I was away.

Speaking of the city council race, I see there were several interesting developments in local politics while I was away. More later...

4 comments:

Paul E. Zimmerman said...

Welcome back, Tom!

What's the name of that mountain in this photo? It has an interesting shape to it.

Satanic Mechanic said...

Welcome back!

Mr. C. said...

Tom,

You have been greatly missed.

Welcome home.

Dale

Unknown said...

Thanks guys!

Paul, that is the Cerro de la Silla (Saddle Peak), visible from everywhere in the city. It has become the symbol of Monterrey.