Politics from the Palouse to Puget Sound

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Sad News

I have been informed tonight that long time pro-business supporter Don Pelton has passed away. Don was a Pullman supporter first and foremost. His support for Pullman then extended into his vocal support for economic development in Pullman. Don was a kind, intelligent, thoughtful man who bravely stood up to the negativity of his detractors. I am so sorry that Don will not be alive for the ribbon cutting of Pullman's new Wal-Mart.


2 comments:

Scotty said...

I heard about this the other day as well. And one of the things I thought about is after all the support Don Pelton had for WalMart he isn't here to see it.

Wouldn't it be great if they names the road going into WalMart store SE Pelton Court?!

Unknown said...

Don's passing leaves a void in the Pullman community. He truly loved this town. I will miss my friend very much.

God be with his loved ones at this time.