Politics from the Palouse to Puget Sound

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

A View of Interest

After voting this morning, voter number 10 in Ward 1, I traveled down Hall Drive and across the intersection on my way to work. But to whom should my wandering eyes behold, but two people carrying signs promoting Judy Krueger. I understand they are trying to catch people when they are out and about town, but I don't know if they realize that most of the traffic going to and from this direction for most of the day don't live in Ward 3. One other observation concerning the sign holders...both of them were holding the signs up over their faces. It was the same way when I came home for lunch. While I'm sure they are thinking nothing of it I couldn't help but come to the conclusion they must be ashamed to be holding her sign and so didn't want anyone to know who they were.

If you haven't done so already, VOTE!!! It is the only way to make sure Pullman stays on the right track to economic growth and sustainability.

No comments: