Politics from the Palouse to Puget Sound

Thursday, November 10, 2005

Radio Palousitics

Today, I had the privilege to be a guest on The PES on KZUU (the WSU radio station). Producer/host Scotty Anderson is a great guy and shares a lot of my conservative views on politics. We had a fun time discussing the election results, Wal-Mart and PARD, Coug football, etc. I have invited Scotty to drop by here once and a while and share his opinions.

An audio recording of today's show can be dowloaded here. Scotty warned me there were some problems with the recording and some parts may be missing.

1 comment:

Scotty said...

After listening to the recording, it is missing things through out. You can hear us talking about something and then an electronic type sound and then we are speaking about something a little different. I am upset that the recording did not go well, because it was a great coversation.