Politics from the Palouse to Puget Sound

Friday, December 02, 2005

Friday's Complaint.

In the whole scheme of things, this is not a big deal, but to me it is. I hate the re-designed money in America. I hate how over the last ten years the government has taken the pretty green-backs and changed them into run of the mill foreign-looking money. Look at the new ten that was just put out for public display, as well as the twenty and fifty. They have taken every element out of the bill that made it American and turned it into something that is like every other country in the world.

This is all done in the name of stopping the counterfeiting of American money. But all the old bill styles are still accepted. Sooooooooo, unless I am wrong, while the government may have made it harder to duplicate the new bills (and that is debatable), they have done nothing to stop people from continuing to make the old style bills and put them in circulation. Therefore these anti-counterfeiting measures are just hot air. The real reason they are messing with American money is to mess with me. I know it! They are out to mess with my head.

Scotty Anderson.... Good DAY!

No comments: